What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation (emission of seminal fluid) is characterized by the fact that sexual intercourse appears to be short-term (less than three minutes) resulting in absence of sexual fulfillment for both partners. Premature ejaculation may take place before starting coitus and after starting it as well. Having this problem, a man is not able to control the duration of sexual intercourse, in particular to the extent that would be sufficient for both partners. World Heath Organization cannot determine distinct criteria showing the normal duration of coitus at the moment. Thus, this problem is really serious in regards to diagnostics, since even a short sexual intercourse allows a man to achieve orgasm and no one considers it to be a problem. Taking into account these particularities, a consensus representative of duration norm of a frictional period is outlined in the medical field i.e. a period between introducing of penis into vagina and achieving of orgasm. This consensus is about 3 minutes. So, if emission of seminal fluid occurs earlier than this timing, it is considered to be premature.
To sum up it should be added that a decisive role in diagnostics of premature ejaculation and its treatment realization is assigned to a subjective estimation by a man of his actual erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation of men who fall into the group of reproductive age reaches 30%. Sexual frustration is a reason of a man’s deflated self-esteem, increase of conflict situations with sexual partners, etc.
Premature Ejaculation Causes
Premature ejaculation may be provoked by various factors. Let us examine the most widely spread variants causing this issue:
- inflammatory disorder of urethra or prostatic gland;
- long sexual abstinence;
- rare sexual contacts (sexual arousal increases because of that);
- discomfort during sexual intercourse because of expectation fast seminal fluid emission which will cause partner’s frustration;
- man’s state of mind that ejaculation will come too fast based in unsuccessful experience of the past;
- peculiarities in a central part responsible for appearance of ejaculatory reflex because of which the low bias of this reflex is formed;
- constitutional particularities connected with innervation of penis causing increased sexual sensitivity;
- some experts state that premature ejaculation is subject to hereditary background, although this opinion is under dispute;
- hormonal disorders;
- spinal injuries;
- sexual organs injuries;
- impact of some medications;
- lack of sufficient magnesium consumption.
All causes leading to PE may be referred to one of the two groups of reasons physiological and psychological.
How Do I Know if I Need to Receive PE Treatment?
As it was mentioned before, the name of this disorder is self-explanatory. It means that seminal fluid is emitted much earlier than required. Both partners may feel sexual frustration and aggravate the problem at that. In case a severe form of PE occurs, ejaculation may come before starting of sexual intercourse. Analogical situation may occur just at sight of female sexual organs because of extra-excitation. The positive side of premature emission of seminal fluid is that it may go away on its own because of acquisition of definite experience in sex. But sometimes this problem doesn’t disappear within the course of many years causing a lot of difficulties in a man’s life.
Diagnostics of premature ejaculation lies in the constructive dialogue with a specialist based on the results of which the latter will determine the causes of PE. In case the causes are hard to determine a lidocaine test will take place. A lidocaine processing of the area of penis frenum is followed by sexual intercourse. This will allow fixing the results of research study. If positive dynamics doesn’t occur, test is repeated, but this time a balanus will be processed with lidocaine and followed by coitus. Other methods of PE diagnostics include exposure of penis tissues sensitivity with subsequent testing of reflexes. This diagnostics requires special equipment.
Priligy (Dapoxetine) Application, Results, and Safety
Dapoxetine is a medication used for premature ejaculation or early emission of seminal fluid treatment. In a number of countries Dapoxetine is represented under original name Priligy. It is suggested that Dapoxetine’s mode of action for premature ejaculation treatment is connected with inhibition of serotonin reuptake by neurons with subsequent enhancement of neurotransmitter’s impact on pre- and postjunctional receptors. Ejaculation mechanism is mostly regulated by sympathetic nervous system. Postganglionic sympathetic nervous fibers innervate seminal vesicles, seminal duct, prostatic gland, urethra muscles and neck of urinary bladder causing their coordinated contraction for ejaculation achievement. Dapoxetine influences ejaculation reflex increasing latent period and decreasing duration of reflectory impulsion of effector neurons of perineum ganglia.
This drug delays ejaculation if one-time taken in amount of 60 mg 1-3 hours before sexual intercourse and if taken within a treatment course. It is to be prescribed by a specialist. Priligy can be combined with PDE5inhibitors, such as Viagra, Cialis and Levitra. This medication must be taken with a lot of water. Food doesn’t affect adversely its action Minimal daily dose does not exceed 1 tablet. Priligy is not recommended to be combined with alcohol.
Priligy must not be combined with lithium, tryptophan, tutsan, linezolid, nefazodone, monoaminooxidase inhibitors, thioridazine, and medications for blind headache.
Priligy is counter-indicative in the following cases:
- allergy to Dapoxetine and other components;
- lactose intolerance;
- liver function abnormality;
- cardiovascular diseases or heart failure;
- the drug is not to be taken by women and children under 18 years of age.
- Sickliness for 8,7% men after taking small dosage (60mg)and for 20% men after taking big dosage of the drug.
- Headache for 5,9% men after taking small dosage (60mg)and for 6.8% men after taking big dosage of the drug.
- Diarrhea for 6.8% men after taking big dosage of the drug
Priligy dosage for special cases:
- In case of weak liver function abnormality the dosage correction is not required. Priligy is counter-indicative for patients with moderate and severe liver function abnormality (Classes B and C as per Childs-Pugh Score)
- For patients suffering from weak and moderate decreased kidney function dosage correction is not required, but the drug should be taken with care. Priligy is counter-indicative for patients with severe decreased kidney function
- One-time intake by healthy elderly men of 60mg of Dapoxetine hasn’t exposed any significant difference of pharmacokinetics indexes of young men.
Priligy is dedicated for men suffering from premature emission of seminal fluid. Safety for men who do not suffer from this disease is not stated.
Natural Ways to Last Longer with Premature Ejaculation
PE treatment includes four types of solutions:
- Local treatment
- Medicinal treatment
- Sex therapy
- Surgical treatment
But what are the natural ways of PE therapy? They are based on immunity improvement, revitalizing and proper dietary regimen.
- Try using 1 or 2-3 condoms simultaneously in order to reduce sensitivity of balanus.
- Think of something else during sexual intercourse (imagine something unpleasant or neutral).
- Study how to detain and resume urination at your will.
- Try masturbation before sexual intercourse.
- Circumcision is the perfect way to prolong coitus two or even three-fold.
- Never try to clamp urethra with hands. Seminal fluid will stay in rear-urethra and partially it will return to seminal vesicles and partially it will get to bladder. This may cause stagnant phenomena in prostatic gland and result in prostatitis.
- Balanced nutrition should be provided with a special accent on proteins. All harmful products must be excluded, i.e. fast-food, fried and fat food. Immunity issues are subject to malnutrition.
- Normalization of day regimen: sleep and rest must be fully-realized. Stresses and permanent overfatigue are not admissible. A patient usually has PE issues because of his non-satisfaction with his job, private life and he needs to have a rest.
- In order to restore your nervous system, you may take herbal and roots extracts under complete control of your attending doctor.
- You may use special yoga exercises if it is not counter-indicative. Gymnastics, massages, physical training are also highly recommended. Saunas and endurance improving exercises are also very useful.
- Pay much attention to your gastrointestinal tract.
Smart Canadian Pharmacy Offer on Premature Ejaculation Drugs
This medication is a hot novelty which is now available at Smart Canadian Pharmacy. Premature ejaculation is a widely-spread problem for men all around the world. Priligy stands a good chance to obscure Viagra’s fame, since it’s extremely popular. Dapoxetine is an active substance of Priligy. It causes orgasm and emission of seminal fluid detention and is capable to prolong a sexual intercourse by four times. Priligy is taken 1-3 hours before coitus. The best results of the medication intake were achieved during the long treatment course (up to 24 weeks). Priligy passed clinical trials in more than 22 countries across the globe. As a result, it was proved that this medication is well tolerated and has a perfect efficiency. Priligy is absolutely compatible with all medicines for erectile dysfunction.
Priligy is issued in pills of 60mg and is dedicated for premature ejaculation treatment for men over 18 years of age. It contains 60mg of dapoxetine, its actual substance. This medication is the latest drug for early emission of seminal fluid which is absolutely safe and effective. So, what is dapoxetine? It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor with a little period of half-life. Maximal daily dose is 1 pill per day. Full clearance starts in 20-24 hours after the intake.
Priligy is counter-indicative in the following cases:
- Persons under 18 years of age;
- Persons over 65 years of age;
- Combined intake in any form and dose with inhibitors of monoamine oxidase (during the following 2 weeks), nitrates, anti-depressants, thioridazine, lithium, anti-viral medications, imidasoles, cytocide inhibitors, and tramadol;
- Patients suffering from chronic cardiac failure of II-IV grade;
- Patients with atrioventricular heart blocks of 2-3 class;
- Patients suffering from auricular-ventricular node;
- Persons with nephritic and hepatic failure;
- Patients suffering from epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease.